SAGE RESEARCH METHODS ONLINE - Datasets
We now have access to the SRMO datasets, allowing access to a collection of teaching datasets for teaching statistical and analytical techniques used in the social sciences. These datasets are from real research projects, but have been edited and "cleaned" so they can be used for teaching. They include:
- Qualitative datasets drawn from large surveys, experiments, or government data sources, and simplified to make them easier to use.
- Qualitative datasets such as interview transcripts, field study notes, and visual aids.
- Method, such as ANOVA, chi-square test, or thematic analysis.
- Discipline, such as education, business, or political science.
- Data type, such as survey data, case notes, or interview transcripts.
Faculty Liaison Librarians.
For training on Library Databases generally, look for our Research Office training session on the 27th June in the Professional Development calendar, or attend any of our other upcoming training sessions below:
- 6th June - Using health and medical databases.
- 15th June - Using citation databases (including Scopus, Web of Science and Google Scholar).
- 26th June - Presenting research metrics for grants and promotion.
- 27th June - Using Library databases.
- 28th June - Integration of Endnote and NVivo.